What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 21, 2021, 06:30:34 PM
Did you not read any of her posts????  If not, read a few.  She told Cassia that she was a retarded cow and put her on ignore.  Then told everybody that she was going to become an atheist but was driven back to god by our stupidity.  Is this the sort of person you want posting here?  Read some of her posts.

Then we should tell her we don't want stupid atheists. When did that all happen? She sounds like a bad troll more than a believer... :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 22, 2021, 06:32:26 AM
Then we should tell her we don't want stupid atheists. When did that all happen? She sounds like a bad troll more than a believer... :lol:
moooo

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 22, 2021, 06:32:26 AM
Shoe, read her posts.  She claimed to be a disgruntled christian who came to this site to help her get rid of her belief in god.  If you read her posts as she made them, it is clear she came here to convert the stupid atheists to the correct way to view the universe--god made and god run.  She thought she was being clever.  So yes, she was a troll, and as most of them are on this site, a christian.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

I wasn't being vanilla, I was trying to be funny, lol. OK, I get it, but sweetie let's not take these people seriously and work ourselves up. It's stressful enough. Of course Cassia can/would -maybe did report her any time if she feels negative about it. If she is a troll of that kind, she won't last don't worry.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 22, 2021, 10:28:31 AM
I wasn't being vanilla, I was trying to be funny, lol. OK, I get it, but sweetie let's not take these people seriously and work ourselves up. It's stressful enough. Of course Cassia can/would -maybe did report her any time if she feels negative about it. If she is a troll of that kind, she won't last don't worry.
Not worked up--I enjoy a chew toy as much as the rest of you guys. :))  She did say about 10 times she was leaving, so just holding her to her shit.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Blackleaf

Elton John and Lil Nas X collaboration? Uh... Weird, but okay. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEC0RdQJA4M

And I should mention I only discovered this song thanks to a cover by this other guy I follow on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekTO-hIHLsA
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cassia

Listening to myself via a vocoder again...these covid 5G uChips are kinda inspiring...
https://youtu.be/FthVOcZNdUk

Shiranu

This girl's style is really cool, if you had told me this was an old-school Bond song I woulda believed you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLFCcnYSCyE