What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 06, 2021, 11:24:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgiPaanDnuk

That child hanging down from the lamp post will be in front lines of any protest in 15 years time. :lol:  :rockout:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

:lol: Oh my... I was probably 15 years old the last I have heard this song. E: Ok I was 9-10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urw-iutHw5E&list=RDUrw-iutHw5E&start_radio=1
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Mike Cl

Quote from: GSOgymrat on February 17, 2021, 04:47:13 PM
We are expecting another ice storm.

https://youtu.be/N-aK6JnyFmk
Calif. dreamin'............looking at a weather channel report, we are dreaming in CA right now.  Sunny, high in the 60's, clear, no frost, few clouds, no fires, no mud slides, no quakes,--yeah, this is the place to be right now.  I wish the rest of the country better weather and a speedy recovery!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

drunkenshoe

Shiranu