What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Glad you're okay.  It's pretty rough out there, but the end is in sight.  Bunkering down until then is a good call.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

CCR--forever great!

A little story.  While in Hawaii, I saw quite a few concerts; Honolulu had two great venues--The Shell, which was an outside concert 'hall' and the indoors Convention Center.  Saw CCR indoors.  They played 45 minutes (this was directly after 'Lodi' was a hit), did not play 'Lodi' as we in the crowd chanted, Lodi, Lodi, Lodi...............they left the stage and did not come back for the send off song.  Very disappointed.  However, The Steve Miller Band opened for them and played an hour.  That kind of salvaged the night.  I wanted to hate CCR after that, but I loved their music too much for that. 

The signature concert for me was the Peter, Paul and Mary concert in The Shell.  It went for almost 2 hours, and since I love almost all that PP&M do, the music was great and the concert seemed to be over in a flash. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur