What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

I heard this song on the radio yesterday. I'd forgotten what a fun pop confection it is.

https://youtu.be/zWd__w5UWVc

Hijiri Byakuren

Been binge-listening to songs made with IA English. This one really brought me back to my younger years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ycMreMKas
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Shiranu

Shiranu

I fucking love metal music, I don't know why I have periods where I will go literal months without listening to it before rediscovering how amazing it is. It's annoying.

Shiranu

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp