What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Does it have to be new?  I can listen to Tubular Bells a long time...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sal1981

Except it's Faroese. Iceland are close relatives. Me and Páll Finnur Páll go back when we went to Gymnasium together.

BTW, their main influence was Beck and Coldplay. Surprise, I know.

Shiranu

Shiranu

Shiranu

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Shiranu

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on June 14, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
Because it was released fifty years ago today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w

Thank you.  I REALLY needed that.  I HAVE to get the replacement CD player hooked up again soon!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!