What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2017, 11:31:55 AM
If instrumental, no voice ... then still happy.

Consider "Here comes Santa Claus", as Beethoven would have played it...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

I have GOT to get the new CD player installed...  I want to listen to the entire collection of STUFF so much.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

GSOgymrat

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

aitm

A 4 hour mixology of the Moody Blues. Not for everybody, but I love em. They had a few hits but some of their "flip" sides are more enjoyable.

ps....Moodies are always best with phones or a great system. I had Bang Olufsen system years ago.....sound man...fuckin sound.

This one....man. The first love of my life, she gave me her gift first, and mine to her. Brain cancer...17 years old, fuck man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG3M5Sh3tW4

I miss her still.

Listen to the words friends...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

trdsf

Duetto buffo di due gatti, attributed to Rossini:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abfTrxjX-4

I have no idea how that blond choirboy kept a straight faceâ€"other than practice, practice, practice.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

https://youtu.be/AkzorODWTYc

Guilty pleasure. Sung in in Frisian. About 400.000 speakers in the world.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Luther Martini

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 08, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Guilty pleasure. Sung in in Frisian. About 400.000 speakers in the world.

Frisian is the closest living language to old Anglo-Saxon (as spoken in Angle-land before the Normans came).  Though in northern Angle-land Danish had become popular too.  The Normans were Franco-Danish.  The Welsh, Scots and Irish weren't as amused.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.