What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

In a tribute to the late Glenn Campbell please spend a couple minutes listening to two of the worlds great guitar players who are embarrassingly ignored by the masses. Glenn learned to play by ear alone... I do not know if he ever learned to play by the score but around 1:45 he takes off in a wonderful fingering........well that sounded just wrong.. Oh and BTW he is playing a 12 string...by GOD the dude was good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sExIVBVaw
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Mike Cl

Rediscovered Enigma--they really sooth the soul.  Apparently there are a fairly big number of wanna-be's who actually provide hours and hours of really good music.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Lawrence Krauss reading A Universe From Nothing.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Shiranu

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 09:19:16 AM
Bach.  Sshhh...
Ironically (or perhaps perversely), I'm listening to PDQ Bach right now.

Shiranu

New track that dropped from Alan Walker today... absolutely fire.