What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

I recently heard about this band (on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KfaQ6pmv18

I kinda like them! Amazing, with a name like that - I didn't expect to like them.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

trdsf

Unabridged reading of Arthur C Clarke's The City and the Stars.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

I was listening to the audio version of 'Clan Of The Cave Bear'.  But when I got to the last 2 books with so many characters I couldn't keep track of in the books, I couldn't keep track of the audio story either.  GRRR!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

Shiranu

Shiranu

Shiranu

Shiranu

Shiranu