What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN0ohWWByws&list=PLE4D5FEABDC814AD7

I almost forgot about Tonic. I put this in to a playlist mix and now I can't stop listening to it.

Mr.Obvious

https://youtu.be/DOQsYk8cbnE

I apologize for my impatience for season 6 seeping through so much in regard to my recent interaction on the forum.
Except that it's hard to feel bad about it, seeing how epic it's gonna be and such.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Blackleaf

After watching the latest Dragon Ball Super episode and posting in my DBS roleplay, I felt like listening to some of the cool music from the American DBZ dub.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais