What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtq123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0gAwCFHdEA
*Note to self*
1. You are a weeboo, deal with it
2. Play this when you die, people deserve to dance on your grave.
3. This song is dark as fuck, just don't tell anybody
4. Smile, people are watching you :grin:
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

JBCuzISaidSo

Maria Brink, leading Lady of In This Moment, is the baddest bitch in metal. Ever.

https://youtu.be/j-qQ_brIsfY
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Jutter

No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

trdsf

Vintage I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, with the greatly missed Chairman Humph.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Shiranu on July 19, 2015, 08:11:59 PM
...what's wrong with Drake?
Nothing really. I just don't think he's anywhere close to the best out there at what he does. I like a couple of his old songs. The one with Kendrick Lamar I like.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu