What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRsiwBoUQPM

Can't remember if I posted this already or not, but its a good song from of my favorite movies
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Solitary

The first time I heard him was at a Rock party at his house, he didn't do Punk Rock, but Glam Rock and Hard Rock, and was surprised how good he was with his normal voice. My youngest son doesn't like him because he told me he tried to hit him with his Jaguar at an intersection cross walk. I believe he was just messing with him.  :smile:

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Deidre32

GrinningYMIR

Deidre32

GrinningYMIR

gussy