What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 10, 2014, 05:01:02 PM
http://youtu.be/S_xH7noaqTA

I know I have posted him before, but I will post this song again.

Yours describes how I feel today (maybe a little less bitter), and then the second is just relatable to my life in general.

Good taste :).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

There was a girl I made out with a few times in October that showed me papaoutai, good song that
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

AllPurposeAtheist

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on December 06, 2014, 01:29:38 PM

That is a great dance number. I like watching dancing that is original and well done. I took acrobatics when I was younger, and like being on stage, same as a musician. That really was nice. Thank you! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shiranu

I love this song so much...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

Agramon

"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy