What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Stirs something in the Scottish/Irish bit of me...

Apparently the Walking Dead used it in one of it's episodes, which instantly lowers its value to be because holy balls that show sucks... but, it's still great...

And one of my favourite little moments from this amazing game.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_avCG9tPs

Sadly I found that the Sorceress troops weren't as strong as I would have liked, her magic packed a punch though, and she could pump men out the fastest

GrinningYMIR

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Agramon

"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GrinningYMIR