What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

It is strange that the best music now is in video games.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

I think this song, when I first heard it, was the best over all, of the other songs I heard, such a beautiful melody.

http://youtu.be/8pPvNqOb6RA

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Solitary on November 23, 2014, 11:55:02 AM
It is strange that the best music now is in video games.

The days of games having little beeps and happy tunes are over, some of them like skyrim and dragon age and wow have orchestras and composers behind them, the kind that would rival full orchestras from major theaters

Games aren't just little time killers anymore, they've come into their own as full story telling platforms, with their musics telling stories of their own every time
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

Midi music has had some great songs since the 80's. Just look at Final Fantasy, and Mega Man for Nintendo.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

AllPurposeAtheist

You folks would be impressed listening to someone fart in a bathroom stall next to you..
Here's a piece of music I've loved since grade school.. Isaac Stern..
Opening Title(Instrumental half of Tradition)- Fi…: http://youtu.be/CD_hAujgt0A.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

I was going to post my YEY I have an appointment at the VA today song, but I can't find the link..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Of Course! Hitler's favorite song.  :biggrin2: I loved how this was used in the Apocalypse movie. 

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

Quote from: Shiranu on November 26, 2014, 04:32:05 AM
I regret nothing.

Another great pick! I don't usually like this kind of music, but they are both good to me. When music is good it doesn't make any difference to me what type it is, I even like some rap songs by Eminem.

GrinningYMIR