What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on November 14, 2014, 03:30:06 PM
Better than anything today---accept ABBA!  :butt:
ABBA still sucks, but hey..go ahead and listen without your tin foil protection and see if I come to the rescue..:lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Maybe because it's been overplayed by so much, but I am sick of hearing Stairway. Yeah it's good and amazingly written, but it's to the point that I can't listen to it anymore....

Queensryche's  (former singer) Geoff Tate also has an outstanding voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4duZjxusGM
Great writing and musicianship too

Also. I'm going to merge this with the "what are you listening to" thread because it is going in that direction, it seems.

GrinningYMIR

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 15, 2014, 09:19:34 PM
There was another listening to thread?
nah. I merged the thread I made about me liking Ted Nugent' music. It was no longer about Ted Nugent, which was a good thing because fuck that guy

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 15, 2014, 08:45:41 PM
Maybe because it's been overplayed by so much, but I am sick of hearing Stairway. Yeah it's good and amazingly written, but it's to the point that I can't listen to it anymore....

Queensryche's  (former singer) Geoff Tate also has an outstanding voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4duZjxusGM
Great writing and musicianship too

Also. I'm going to merge this with the "what are you listening to" thread because it is going in that direction, it seems.
I agree!

Solitary

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 16, 2014, 12:15:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE
So nice to hear real singing, instead of all the screaming and stylized noise you hear now!

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR