What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Ok... I don't know how to say this. But. I like Ted Nugent's music. I like his guitar work and I like a lot of his songs. Good rockin' songs.

It doesn't mean I like his politics or him as a person. In fact I think in terms of his personality, he's some of the biggest scum on earth. I don't like what he has to say about anything. He's an angry bigot and I don't like hearing him talk. If I remember correctly he was going out with a teenager at one point too.... disgusting. But I like his music. Ok. There. I said it. Finally I have that off my chest.

P.S. If it makes you feel any better, I downloaded all his songs the same way I get my anime series. I'll let you figure out how legitimate that is on your own. :lol:

Time to jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGtdryPx17M

stromboli

rock and roll has its own soul, even if created by bigots.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

Its quite okay and what's important to remember is that you're not abnormal, it is perfectly fine to like Ted Nugent at some point in your life, they do have support groups for it however, should you feel the need to attend one

AllPurposeAtheist

It's only a matter of time before you get a tattoo of Ted Cruz kissing you on the lips on your forehead. :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I like Clint Eastwood movies and hate his politics. I admire Hitler for what he was able to accomplish for his country and that he liked animals, but I hate him for his prejudice and hatred of Jews. How many people that had his power would be nice?

Solitary

:wtff: That is almost as boring as the one note symphony. Would be a good opening for a rock song though.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Solitary on November 12, 2014, 10:09:51 AM
:wtff: That is almost as boring as the one note symphony. Would be a good opening for a rock song though.

Yeah, I was half asleep when I posted it, wasn't the one I meant to put on :P

Green Bottle

Pickelled , im not bein funny but when i saw the thread title i thot u were gonna announce you were gay.    :shifty: just sayin :lol:
Anyway, Ted  Nugent, nahhhhh, ffs     so he can play a bit but he's still a nobbb.    :kidra:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Desdinova

First time I heard this was at a party in 75 or 76.  15, stoned, and chasing tail.  Didn't care about political affiliations or agendas, just knew it kicked ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

The shlub couldn't carry Terry Kath's water..
Terry Kath - "Free" - Chicago.wmv: http://youtu.be/NLGwjROdgkQ
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Green Bottle on November 12, 2014, 11:33:21 AM
Pickelled , im not bein funny but when i saw the thread title i thot u were gonna announce you were gay.    :shifty: just sayin :lol:
Anyway, Ted  Nugent, nahhhhh, ffs     so he can play a bit but he's still a nobbb.    :kidra:
Nah. I'm not gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgAYFVHwY_c

I hope the title isn't belittling the coming out process for those of you that are though.... :/