What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Starship troopers was a great movie

and Basil Poledouris was an awesome composer
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

GrinningYMIR, you're creeping me out, we have the same taste in woman and music as I do, and stop grinning! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

I will never stop grinning, and I like Joan jett a little, they overplayed her music I think

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

kilodelta

A song about women fixing and cleaning my car.

I still have no idea what it up with their band name... clueless in Seattle!