What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frosty

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Draconic Aiur

Jutter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA0sZnaDIDo
ZZ Top (1973)
Tres Hombres - full album

I've just decided I fucking LOVE ZZ TOP's older stuff.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

aitm

Quote from: Berati on April 25, 2014, 10:19:55 PM
The Strumbellas,
Song is called "Sailing"

I only heard of them because the video is shot on the lake where my cottage is located, but I ended up liking the song.
FYI, there are not many cottages on the lake and they intentionally avoided getting any cottages in any shots to give it an extremely remote feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI7bp7W-zjI

Ok, fixed with the help of the Wolf.

I did not dislike that...thanks
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

Hijiri Byakuren

I recommend playing this in the background while you're doing other things.

It has an interesting quality to it, like some kind of meditation song. It's not a straight slowdown; the program used keeps it in pitch by, to paraphrase, "copying the song over itself and doing some fancy math to keep it smooth."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxfyvsVRyw
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"I see you with this ship, HIS ship, and I wonder. Do you know where he is? Where revan is?"

GrinningYMIR