What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agramon

I'm really impressed with the music from the new Cosmos:

"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Jutter

VINEGAR JOE

If you don't understand why you need to listen to a Vinegar Joe song every once in a while, that's one more reason why you need to listen to a Vinegar Joe song every once in a while.

rest assured I'll give you a dose of Vinegar Joe, every now and then.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Jutter

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 09, 2014, 04:49:10 PM
AVGN
He's gonna take you back to the PAST
to play the shitty games that suck ASS

He'd rather HAVE
A BUFFALOOOOOO
Take a DIAREA DUMP in his EAR!

He'd rather EAT
the rotten ASSHOLE...

c'mon you sing it. SING IT!!!

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Nam

I'm currently listening to Journey: Live in Houston (1981).

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jutter

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Mr.Obvious

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Got a good grade me on my thesis; time for that estatic music!

P.S. If someone could explain to me how you share a vid, rather than the link it would be much obliged... I really suck at these things.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.