What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

I am more than moderately ashamed of myself for liking this guy so much, but... it's... it's just aesthetically pleasing to me. Not much rhyme or reason to it, I just like the way the sound waves hit my ears.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Listening to an "Oldies" station and feeling weird that they are playing "Stone Temple Pilots"...  "Oldies" to me are Simon & Garfunkle and Janis Joplin.  Yeah I know STP was not exactly yesterday...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Cavebear

Given the review of Art Gurfunkle's book, not anything he did on his own.  What a shock. 

Shiranu

Cavebear

I'll tell you what I am NOT listening to.  Anything by Art Garfunkle solo or in concert.  After reading parts of his recently-released book, I am shocked to find he is actually kind of creepy...

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUfOs-CTCw

I may have first learned of this from a meme, but I legit love this song now.

It's about love and loss and some sort of bittersweet triumph.  It's a beautiful unattainable dream.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 09, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

It's about love and loss and some sort of bittersweet triumph.  It's a beautiful unattainable dream.
Quote from: Hydra009 on October 09, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

OK, that's pretty good!

Shiranu

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--