Author Topic: What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)  (Read 76017 times)

Offline trdsf

Re: What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)
« Reply #1320 on: September 18, 2017, 05:25:03 PM »
QI XL Series I.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1321 on: October 01, 2017, 01:46:26 AM »
I am more than moderately ashamed of myself for liking this guy so much, but... it's... it's just aesthetically pleasing to me. Not much rhyme or reason to it, I just like the way the sound waves hit my ears.

“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Online Cavebear

« Reply #1322 on: October 01, 2017, 03:36:17 AM »
Listening to an "Oldies" station and feeling weird that they are playing "Stone Temple Pilots"...  "Oldies" to me are Simon & Garfunkle and Janis Joplin.  Yeah I know STP was not exactly yesterday...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1323 on: October 01, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1324 on: October 01, 2017, 08:25:28 PM »
Holy shit.

Online Cavebear

« Reply #1325 on: October 04, 2017, 03:57:27 AM »
Given the review of Art Gurfunkle's book, not anything he did on his own.  What a shock. 

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1326 on: October 06, 2017, 12:50:57 AM »

Online Cavebear

« Reply #1327 on: October 08, 2017, 07:31:47 AM »
I'll tell you what I am NOT listening to.  Anything by Art Garfunkle solo or in concert.  After reading parts of his recently-released book, I am shocked to find he is actually kind of creepy...

Offline GrinningYMIR

« Reply #1328 on: October 09, 2017, 09:31:58 PM »
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"

Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

« Reply #1329 on: October 09, 2017, 10:17:07 PM »

I may have first learned of this from a meme, but I legit love this song now.

It's about love and loss and some sort of bittersweet triumph.  It's a beautiful unattainable dream.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:20:37 PM by Hydra009 »

Online Cavebear

« Reply #1330 on: October 11, 2017, 01:53:38 AM »

It's about love and loss and some sort of bittersweet triumph.  It's a beautiful unattainable dream.

OK, that's pretty good!

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1331 on: October 12, 2017, 01:11:53 AM »

« Reply #1332 on: October 12, 2017, 12:49:38 PM »

Offline Sal1981

« Reply #1333 on: October 13, 2017, 12:02:25 AM »
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" --- Richard P. Feynman

« Reply #1334 on: October 13, 2017, 01:50:26 AM »
I just discovered a hilarious man named Ray Jessel:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky