Author Topic: What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)  (Read 66860 times)

Offline aitm

Re: What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)
« Reply #1305 on: August 12, 2017, 06:58:05 PM »
In a tribute to the late Glenn Campbell please spend a couple minutes listening to two of the worlds great guitar players who are embarrassingly ignored by the masses. Glenn learned to play by ear alone... I do not know if he ever learned to play by the score but around 1:45 he takes off in a wonderful fingering........well that sounded just wrong.. Oh and BTW he is playing a 12 string...by GOD the dude was good.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:05:21 PM by aitm »
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline trdsf

« Reply #1306 on: August 15, 2017, 04:53:13 PM »
Johann Sebastian Bach, The Brandenburg Concertos, dir. Karl Haas
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #1307 on: August 16, 2017, 09:48:29 AM »

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." - Nelson Mandela

"There are not two sides to bigotry and there are not two sides to hatred." - Arnold Schwarzenegger