Author Topic: What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)  (Read 80118 times)

Offline GrinningYMIR

Re: What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)
« Reply #1275 on: June 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM »
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"

Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

« Reply #1276 on: June 15, 2017, 04:04:53 PM »
God Not Found
“Money supplants skill; it's possession allows us to become happily stupid.”
Bill McKibben, The Age of Missing Information

Offline aitm

« Reply #1277 on: June 24, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

« Reply #1278 on: June 26, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
I recently heard about this band (on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me):

I kinda like them! Amazing, with a name like that - I didn't expect to like them.

God Not Found
“Money supplants skill; it's possession allows us to become happily stupid.”
Bill McKibben, The Age of Missing Information

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1279 on: June 27, 2017, 06:04:20 AM »

“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Offline trdsf

« Reply #1280 on: June 27, 2017, 12:37:12 PM »
Unabridged reading of Arthur C Clarke's The City and the Stars.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1281 on: July 03, 2017, 04:31:54 AM »
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #1282 on: July 06, 2017, 12:03:32 PM »
I was listening to the audio version of 'Clan Of The Cave Bear'.  But when I got to the last 2 books with so many characters I couldn't keep track of in the books, I couldn't keep track of the audio story either.  GRRR!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1283 on: July 17, 2017, 07:22:00 AM »

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1284 on: July 21, 2017, 09:35:33 AM »
:(

« Reply #1285 on: July 21, 2017, 06:59:21 PM »

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1286 on: July 23, 2017, 02:02:31 PM »

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1287 on: July 23, 2017, 04:30:57 PM »

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1288 on: July 25, 2017, 05:13:39 PM »

Online Shiranu

« Reply #1289 on: July 31, 2017, 12:26:56 AM »