ISIS beheaded the missing journalist from USA

Started by StupidWiz, August 20, 2014, 07:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Oh, I forgot that Pakistan isn't funded by Western powers...

Oh... wait... haha, I nearly forgot the nearly $64 billion dollars we have given them since the 50s. Woooo Wee, that woulda been akward to forget they were one of our puppet states.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

baronvonrort

A good interview with Australian journalist Michael Ware, he talks about the rise of al qaeda in Iraq and the Islamic state.

He was there, he was captured by those who founded the Islamic state, they were going to chop his head off and film it with his own camera, was it an al qaeda commander who saved him from getting his head chopped off?

If you look at al qaeda and the Islamic state from a darwinism view it will explain why the Islamic state has prevailed.

Great interview which goes into how this sectarian strife started in Iraq along with the demise of al qaeda and the rise of the Islamic state.

www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/08/21/4071673.htm?site=conversations

Mr Ware was one of the few journalists who were captured in Iraq and managed to keep his head.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: baronvonrort on August 23, 2014, 12:32:39 AM
Can we say Islamophobia is a buzzword used by leftists?
No, because you made that term up, too. The only place I see "Islamophobia" in use is when your crowd use it against us.

Of course the leftists like to stick up for Islam yet all other religions are fair game to them, if you are an apologist for a religion you deserve to be branded an apologist.
Fucking lie, which you would know if you ever bothered to listen to us instead of seeing certain keywords and churning out your ready-made responses.

Are Americans responsible for this as well, is this the Islam the leftards are so keen to defend?
No. Again, this just your automatic response to seeing certain keywords. Any accusation that we would give Islam a pass for executing atheists is a fucking lie.

The problem is,as long as Islam is around,people might actually read the texts and start taking them seriously, that is how this Islamic state was created.
Again, you betray your magical thinking. You think these texts are actually magic, that ensnare your mind just by reading them.

No wonder you're so afraid of Muslims. You think they possess actual witchcraft.

Can we blame the USA for al Shaabab in Somalia, what about Boko Haram in Nigeria is that Americas fault as well?
I give you the same response as Beratti: Go. Fuck. Yourself.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hakurei Reimu

Of course it isn't. They can't even stop fighting each other (Shiite/Sunni).
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Munch

Maybe when muslims are taught what the meaning of peace is, its a different meaning to what western schools are taught.
Maybe when muslim leaders say its a religion of peace, what they are actually saying when they say peace is 'behead people and rape 4 your olds'

Its funny when looking at islamic belief, it makes comparing to Christianity like comparing a burnt apple pie to a pile of horse shit. I'd still not eat the apple pie, but I could stand next to it and not feel disgusted.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

josephpalazzo

Quote from: SGOS on August 22, 2014, 11:22:13 AM
I think ISIS has no desire for the US to disengage.  I don't know this, of course.  It's just a gut feeling.

Well they make a big deal with, 'death to America", and they also need to show off - this is their way to get more recruits. However, a direct confrontation with the US is not in their best interest.

the_antithesis

White people talking about islam is hilarious. It's like when homophobes discuss how gay sex works. "In the navel?"

baronvonrort

Quote from: the_antithesis on August 24, 2014, 10:53:56 AM
White people talking about islam is hilarious. It's like when homophobes discuss how gay sex works. "In the navel?"

Are you trying to say white people should not criticise Islam?

There are many hadeeth that state profit Mo was a white man.
QuoteHe uncovered his thigh and i saw the whiteness of the thigh of the prophet.
sunnah.com/bukhari/8/23

Was Mo a fat white dwarf?
QuoteThis Muhammad of yours is a dwarf and fat
sunnah.com/abudawud/42/154

It's hilarious how those apologists defend this belief.

SGOS

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 24, 2014, 08:15:32 AM
Well they make a big deal with, 'death to America", and they also need to show off - this is their way to get more recruits. However, a direct confrontation with the US is not in their best interest.
They have done well fighting superpowers so far, as long as they are not decisive wars.  While Americans and Russians grew weary of fighting (it seemed like such a peachy idea at first as it always does at first), the religion of peace becomes only more emboldened.  A withdrawal from Iraq is viewed as a great victory for Islam.  But for Americans, it's just a relief to quit fucking around and pissing away money on a misdirected war.  Both sides need a little war, but not too much.  By not having to actually lose, both sides can claim victory.  A full blown war, where the stops come out, would lead to an ultimate defeat.  This would not be in Islam's best interests, and the US military industrial complex would lose a golden goose.

Munch

Nice blanket statement you have there.

Jason78

In the UK we've got people of all colours joining islam.  Having dark skin is not a pre-requisite.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

josephpalazzo

Quote from: SGOS on August 25, 2014, 05:48:35 AM
They have done well fighting superpowers so far, as long as they are not decisive wars.  While Americans and Russians grew weary of fighting (it seemed like such a peachy idea at first as it always does at first), the religion of peace becomes only more emboldened.  A withdrawal from Iraq is viewed as a great victory for Islam.  But for Americans, it's just a relief to quit fucking around and pissing away money on a misdirected war.  Both sides need a little war, but not too much.  By not having to actually lose, both sides can claim victory.  A full blown war, where the stops come out, would lead to an ultimate defeat.  This would not be in Islam's best interests, and the US military industrial complex would lose a golden goose.

Considering that the US is helping Assad with intelligence - unthinkable two months ago - and the idea floating in Washington of cooperating with Iran - never seen since 1979 - ISIS has accomplished more than any other entity in the last 35 years. The American population has been tired after two long wars - Afghanistan and Iraq- but with the beheading of Foley, there will be little protest in the country if the US would embark on a full scale war against ISIS. Sometimes, one single event can change the dynamics in ways no one had foreseen.

SGOS

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 25, 2014, 09:13:48 AM
there will be little protest in the country if the US would embark on a full scale war against ISIS. Sometimes, one single event can change the dynamics in ways no one had foreseen.
Our memories are short.  I'm not sure THAT short, but short.  NPR did a piece on the Foley beheading.  At least one guest said that overall as a national security issue, that incident won't have much impact.  It's only one guy in a world filled with violence.  But I think it is something that could be used to whip the public into a war frenzy if the government wanted.  But certainly, wars have been started over less.  And 10 or 20 years down the road, after the public begins to get bored with peace and the next generation doesn't remember the last pointless war, it would almost be a certain issue that would get us back in up to our necks.  I would think at this time, the public would at least be cautious about getting back in.  Not to say the public couldn't be manipulated, but it won't be as easy for Obama as it was for George Bush.

Munch

Quote from: Jason78 on August 25, 2014, 08:28:42 AM
In the UK we've got people of all colours joining islam.  Having dark skin is not a pre-requisite.

Not only is the uk a mix racial country, but it has in it people from other countries who came over to here, live off of the uks benefits, and yet preach hatred for westerners and support of sharia law in the uk, all while under the uks protection.

I'm certain if Allah existed he'd see them as pathetic cowards.