News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Christian creepy faces

Started by leo, August 19, 2014, 10:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

This thread is for posting creepy christian faces. Look the face of this greedy pastor and his fake smile . :oak: :oak: :oak:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

PickelledEggs

I think you already win this thread hahahaha Joel Osteen has the creepiest smile I've ever seen

leo

This dude is very creepy too.

leo

Look at this woman pastor with her super expensive clothes. What the fuck ? and her fake face .

leo

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Halloween stuff. I can't forget one of the creepiest Christian faces ever.

Berati

Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Hydra009

leo

hrdlr110

Joyce Meyer can't be topped! Not since her "joker smile" plastic surgery.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

SGOS

Quote from: Berati on August 19, 2014, 11:03:02 PM
Run Children run!

Now this goes beyond creepy, and enters the realm of pure evil.  What nefarious thing does he have in mind for those innocent children?  Look at him for Christ sake!  Would you trust that man with your child?  Beware of the anti-Christ.  He is among us now.

Munch

Also, if you write in 'Creationist Question' into google images, you get a page full of these freaks, some have ok looking faces, but others are down right scary.

Something about her eyes just screams soulless.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Moralnihilist

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

DunkleSeele

leo

leo

Guys check this one out. Jeremy Walker church pastor with his humble home.