News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NOTW

Started by Jmpty, August 12, 2014, 10:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmpty

Anyone seen these stickers on cars? Not of this world. A new xtian thing, I guess. I just figured out what it means. I'm going to get a EOTW sticker made. Entirely of this world.
???  ??

Hijiri Byakuren

"We are special because we believe in a book that says we are special."
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

SGOS

Not of this world?  I'm not sure what it means when I try to think about it.  Christians are not of this world?  Their belief is not of this world?  Their god is not of this world?  OK, so whatever it is, how seriously am I supposed to take it?  Does a nifty new acronym change anything about Christianity?

PickelledEggs

Solitary

:wtff: If only it were true they weren't of this world, but they are, unfortunately, for all living things, as they have shown for over 6,000+ years of recorded history. If aliens wrote the Bible, it sure was an interpretation nightmare. It was? :eek: HELP!  :axe: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

Quote from: Solitary on August 12, 2014, 12:36:23 PM
:wtff: If only it were true they weren't of this world, but they are, unfortunately, for all living things, as they have shown for over 6,000+ years of recorded history. If aliens wrote the Bible, it sure was an interpretation nightmare. It was? :eek: HELP!  :axe: Solitary
Meh. Aliens never wrote the bible. The author of the bible is Chuck Norris. The bible was supposed to be a April fools joke but most people never get it.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

PickelledEggs

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door

Sent from your mom

stromboli

Monster energy drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-NkJdAOZfg

Seriously, people. You need to stay on top of your satanic/mark of the beast indicators.

:naughty:

Johan

I'm going to get a sticker that says BITE ME. It stands for BITE ME.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

stromboli

How about NOTS-TC= not of this space-time continuum? The possibilities......

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 12, 2014, 12:12:57 PM
I'm sure they are talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDKvWiToj8Y

:lol:

I take back everything I said about Greeks, he just took away all their awesome-cred.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

ApostateLois

That dude's hair just gets weirder and weirder as time goes by. I think it helps him communicate with the aliens.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

the_antithesis