News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Age of Reason show

Started by frozenframe, August 12, 2014, 02:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frozenframe

Hey everyone,

It took me a while to do it but I was able to finally launch my show. We'll move to livestream soon enough. The show promotes positive Atheism, knowledge, common sense etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htsV_mFehYo

The show happens on a biweekly basis as I need time to prepare each show. There currently is no real time limit, but half an hour seems to be a good length, unless I'm doing a special episode. I'll do my best to have many different co-hosts.

Well, I'm just putting it out there. I hope it's interesting and educational.

Solitary

The only problem I have with it is the people that need to watch it won't take the time to do it. Some people hate to think, and would rather die than do it, and many do. One has to change the viewpoint of children and the way they think to make the world of reason instead of magic. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

Quote from: Solitary on August 12, 2014, 01:24:26 PM
The only problem I have with it is the people that need to watch it won't take the time to do it. Some people hate to think, and would rather die than do it, and many do. One has to change the viewpoint of children and the way they think to make the world of reason instead of magic. Solitary
I like this ^  Dealing with reality!  Reason or magic; What's your choice gonna be?

stromboli

I like your effort, but I would recommend you be more concise and deliver your messge straight into the camera. A tightly scripted presentation, iow. And tl;dr. You have to remember that religious people have short attention spans.  :biggrin:

frozenframe

Will do stromboli!

It was very hard, because we tried streaming for an hour, and we didn't know, but the audio was absolutely terrible. So we were relatively tired and decided to do a clean half hour right afterwards. I also agree that these kind of shows don't get enough attention. Even Atheist Experience, let's say 30k views. Cat video over 2 million clicks. That's the problem!