News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

oh joy, the options are too many

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, February 22, 2013, 10:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

In a conversation about religion etc involving E St Louis, a notoriously bad town, my car breaks down.. I see 8 or 9 youths walking down the street towards me.. Would I rather they be GANG MEMBERS OR coming from bible study..
Those are my ONLY choices..a red herring or a red herring.. How about the police benevolence society? The committee to reelect Barrack Obama? The St Louis Cardinals? :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"The St Louis Cardinals?

Yikes. Run dude, run!
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

the_antithesis

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"In a conversation about religion etc involving E St Louis, a notoriously bad town, my car breaks down.. I see 8 or 9 youths walking down the street towards me.. Would I rather they be GANG MEMBERS OR coming from bible study..
Those are my ONLY choices..a red herring or a red herring.. How about the police benevolence society? The committee to reelect Barrack Obama? The St Louis Cardinals? :roll:

Or a D&D group going to get some more Mountain Dew for an all-night game session.

Davka

I'll take "Freethinker's Youth Group" for 500, Alex.

commonsense822

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"will this help?

[ Image ]

Kinda creepy, he would've been Republican if he was white though.  Barack Obama = Closet Republican