Author Topic: Here Is Why Religion Should Stay Out Of Public Schools  (Read 7939 times)

Re: Here Is Why Religion Should Stay Out Of Public Schools
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 05:54:59 PM »
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Proud to be militant. The God freaks have had it too good for too long The should be treated in exactly the same way as any other set of ideas... Marxism, Fascism, whatever.

Fuck their murderous religious bullshit. Why should their bullshit ideas have special dispensation.

Offline Solitary

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 03:24:37 PM »
Atheist are a very small minority, and yet we destroy society because we don't believe in a Magic Man in the sky? Give me a fucking break!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 10:40:12 AM »
atheism has ruined everything. secularism and atheism has brainwashed our children and taken away God from our lives. How anybody can think that's a good thing is beyond me.....
religion has ruined everything. Bigotry and imaginary friend worship has brainwashed our children and taken away Reason from our lives. How anybody can think that's a good thing is beyond me.....
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline dtq123

• Troll Keepers
  • Psychotic Murder, Vigilante. What's the Difference
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 09:37:20 PM »
Headstone reads: Painted a target on his own face.

You will be missed...
NOPE! He's been hit!
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 11:33:57 PM »
Wait, I was taught that god is everywhere all the time so if that foolishness is true, which it isn't then how is it even possible to take god out of schools? Taking god out of schools?  This would imply that teachers and school administrators are indeed more powerful than god.

Well that's good news. .
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.