News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Evil crimes?

Started by bfiddy100, August 03, 2014, 08:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moralnihilist

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 27, 2014, 12:34:44 AM
Speaking about evil crimes, what would you do if a person was being murdered and you had the power to save their life at absolutely no risk to your own life?  If you didn't intervene, would you be in any way complicit to the murder?

Depending on the situation, you could be considered an accomplice. If it is happening right in front of you OR in the commission of a crime that you are involved with, then yes you would be culpable of the crime of murder. If you were to hear of a murder plot and do nothing to stop it(i.e. inform the authorities) then I dunno. But I would lean towards yes.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Hydra009

Plot twist:  you're God.  And this situation happens every single day.

Jmpty

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 07, 2014, 12:26:40 AM
1. Capture a daddy and a daughter
2. beat the daddy up while the chained girl watches.
3. rape the daughter in front of the who is chained daddy.
4. Make the mother think your good and rescue the 2 but when she and the cops comes and tries to free them kill the cops and beat the woman up.
5. Rape the woman then skin her alive.
6. put her skinless yet alive body in the police cars with the dead cops by town.
7. put on skin the kill the rest of small family: brother and dog and put their pike their heads in front of drive way.
8. tell the father and daughter every detail when raping daughter and beating her up.
9. escape with daugher and knock father unconcious and put him with the mother.
10. wait 2 years while raping daughter and having 2 kids.
11.kill 1 baby and eat brain infront of the daughter knock her out and place the daughter and dead baby in front of recovering parents home.
12. raise baby to be a serial killer like you.
13 repeat.

I see you've put some thought into this. OK bye.
???  ??

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Jmpty on August 27, 2014, 12:32:35 PM
I see you've put some thought into this. OK bye.
Well the point of the thread was to come up with an "evil" crime, yes?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jason78

Quote from: bfiddy100 on August 05, 2014, 01:03:26 PM
I appreciate the input you've provided and I hope you will reconsider being 'out' and give the following some thought. I'd like you to now switch roles. You are now the criminal and the judge is someone who has a different moral standard than you, just like you did with regards to the criminal. According to the Bible, Jesus Christ will be your judge after you die. And 3 of the things that He knows are evil are 1)slander 2)deceit and 3)murder (see Mark 7:20-23). If you're like me, you've done the first 2. What do you think He should do with you?

Doesn't context matter?  Didn't we agree earlier that it's not the crime in and of itself that's evil, but the intent behind it?

Shouldn't the impact of a crime and the circumstances be a factor in the sentencing?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason78 on August 27, 2014, 01:15:57 PM
Doesn't context matter?  Didn't we agree earlier that it's not the crime in and of itself that's evil, but the intent behind it?

Shouldn't the impact of a crime and the circumstances be a factor in the sentencing?
[Fundie mode]  Obviously, not accepting Jesus into your heart - a "crime" that hurts no one - based on some pretty dodgy apologetics is roughly the same thing as murder.  Duh!  [/Fundie mode]

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 27, 2014, 02:08:35 PM
[Fundie mode]  Obviously, not accepting Jesus into your heart - a "crime" that hurts no one - based on some pretty dodgy apologetics is roughly the same thing as murder.  Duh!  [/Fundie mode]
[fundie mode] Wrong. Not accepting Jesus in your life hurts you and everyone around you. That's why it's so important to not let anyone live their life without letting them learn about the love of Christ[/fundie mode]

Sent from your mom

Hydra009

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  It's funny how strongly this stuff is pushed is inversely proportional to how much it is examined.

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: bfiddy100 on August 03, 2014, 08:46:33 PM
Are there any crimes that you would consider evil?

Eating the last poptart (or any snack for that matter) and putting the box back like you didn't finish the last one.