Author Topic: Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux  (Read 442825 times)

Online Hydra009

Re: Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux
« Reply #5745 on: January 13, 2019, 07:34:27 PM »

Online Hydra009

« Reply #5746 on: January 14, 2019, 09:54:27 AM »

Mocking people for educating themselves - that's some next level conservatism right there.

Offline Munch

« Reply #5747 on: January 14, 2019, 12:21:57 PM »
I was gonna make a comment on how people not knowing how to sew buttons on is.. but then remembered, I'm often having to tell my mother how to use functions on her laptop, like how pasting links work, or how to use google images, all while she's often commenting on how people these days don't know how to use a sewing machine.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #5748 on: January 14, 2019, 01:11:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was gonna make a comment on how people not knowing how to sew buttons on is.. but then remembered, I'm often having to tell my mother how to use functions on her laptop, like how pasting links work, or how to use google images, all while she's often commenting on how people these days don't know how to use a sewing machine.

Can you knap flint tools?  That will be handy when the electricity goes off.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

« Reply #5749 on: January 14, 2019, 08:19:20 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Shouldn't the headline be "Boomers and X’ers didn't bother to teach their children . . ."
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" VoltaireοΏ½s Candide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk