News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Well, when I tried some of that nearly a decade ago in this forum, people weren't entertained at all.  :think:

You know that when people from different countries talk about French or British people, they automatically agree without going in details? It's a bit like that with Americans, lol. But it is not funny anymore because, now you people know about most of that. It was until around 10 years ago. And believe it or not, that's progress.  :rockout:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2022, 01:57:21 PM
I've never seen any Borat movies. I haven't lost anything, have I?

I saw half of one.  I was so bored I went on to do something more interesting, like watching grass grow and paint dry.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 05, 2022, 11:40:11 AM
*seriously considers buying yall Redbox gift cards for Christmas*
The previews were enough to keep me away from the movies.

I'll send you my addy for the card.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

God don't wanna hear that shit, Frances.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Hydra009

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 06, 2022, 07:43:42 PM
What the fuck? Is this supposed to be taken seriously? I don't get it.
It's supposed to be absurd and over-the-top and piggybacks off the conservative talking point that gay marriage would be mandatory in a democrat administration as well as the similarly erroneous conservative belief that Bernie is a communist.

Dark Lightning

I bet if I showed that to some people around where I live they'd be nodding like pigeons. smh

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 06, 2022, 07:33:31 PM
Me:  I'm a whiz at geography!

Also me:

That's interesting. Something different 'geography related' is going in there, imo. I get everything, but why Croatia is up there. I mean among all the Balkan countries? Why not Slovenia? What happened with Croatia? Are there famous Croatian Americans? Who are they? :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 07, 2022, 12:49:28 AM
That's interesting. Something different 'geography related' is going in there, imo. I get everything, but why Croatia is up there. I mean among all the Balkan countries? Why not Slovenia? What happened with Croatia? Are there famous Croatian Americans? Who are they? :lol:
Who knows.  At least Russia, Italy, and France are in the right places.

drunkenshoe

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 07, 2022, 03:33:49 PM
Who knows.  At least Russia, Italy, and France are in the right places.

Haha, verdammten Schweinehund!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.