News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2021, 07:56:46 PM

Given the time span over which dinosaurs roamed the earth, pretty much every molecule of water we drink may have been in contact with dinosaur poo. Further, given where we get most of our water in the US today, there is every chance that fish have done their business in it. Then again, many of us drink yeast excrement in one form or another. Funny world!

Gawdzilla Sama

I slept three hours last night. Totally okay to drive right now. (I can see the Starbucks from my front window.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Christians--they don't understand irony or hypocrisy.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

I think she was partly remembering that LeVay had written The Satanic Bible to disprove religion in general and the Devil in particular.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Dark Lightning

:lol: That's right, I'm waterboarding this teddy bear!

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cassia

When Covid drops down to endemic levels there will be an opportunity for conservatives and liberals to finally have civil dialog again. I plan to try in my little sphere because if the downward spiral proceeds.....well we know our history.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cassia on October 24, 2021, 01:33:43 PM
When Covid drops down to endemic levels there will be an opportunity for conservatives and liberals to finally have civil dialog again. I plan to try in my little sphere because if the downward spiral proceeds.....well we know our history.
Trump is campaigning for 2024, and getting attention. Civility will be scarce.
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 24, 2021, 02:24:04 PM
Trump is campaigning for 2024

Winning would be his best chance of keeping himself and his family out of jail.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hydra009

To be fair, I'm pretty sure he's an equal-opportunity serial killer.

Hydra009

Sometimes, people just need a helping hand