News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 31, 2021, 10:43:19 PM
I mean...porcupines, elephants, rhinos, and alligators get it on all the time (probably right this second somewhere) and that's equally puzzling, so I'm not losing sleep over dino mating.
Hell, I've seen some people like that.  How....................................??????  And, no, I don't really want to see.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

It is real bronze, I bet. Not really interested in medal counts and the human stories behind all the champs, losers and Russian dopers. Probably around 10,000 guys wanking to "woman's" gymnastics matches each day. The beach volleyball team is way too old for them, LOL.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 01, 2021, 06:39:01 PM
Now how do I unsee that??? :))
Just repeat "you prick!" several thousand times.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on August 01, 2021, 05:05:40 PM
It is real bronze, I bet. Not really interested in medal counts and the human stories behind all the champs, losers and Russian dopers. Probably around 10,000 guys wanking to "woman's" gymnastics matches each day. The beach volleyball team is way too old for them, LOL.
Is 10,000 accurate?  Let's wrestle with the raw data, but be gentle!  :P

Richard equation (not to be confused with the Drake equation)
7.8 billion people live in the world
About 8-10% tune into the Olympics (780 million, generous estimate)
About 1/2 of the world is male (390 million)
About 70% of those males are tenderizing age (273 million)
10% (or more) actually do the deed (27.3 million, conservative estimate)

+

Mytilene equation
About 1/2 of the world is female (390 million)
About 5% are lgbt (19.5 million)
About 70% are old enough to paddle the canoe (13.65 million)
About 10% do the deed (1.36 million)

So, best guess: roughly 28.5 million?

Shiranu

QuoteIt is real bronze, I bet.

Actually just read something about that, I think it's 95% copper and 5% zinc.

Gold is 95% silver with a gold plating, with silver being the only medal actually made up of it's name.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cassia

Quote from: Shiranu on August 02, 2021, 01:25:02 AM

Gold is 95% silver with a gold plating, with silver being the only medal actually made up of it's name.
A few athletes in a pinch probably get some bad news when they go to sell their 'gold' medal to a smelter.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on August 02, 2021, 01:25:02 AM

I think I read the same article, with it also informing us that a smelted gold metal would go for about $800, the silver about $450 and the bronze about $5.  But rather than smelting them, I think an auction would net them much, much more.  An 1896 gold metal recently auctioned for $286,000. 

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

"Yes, the plane is on fire and going down. Now leave me alone so I can finish this level. Climb over me if you have to, or hand that baby to somebody in the nest row. I'M FUCKING BUSY!"
PZ Myers