News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Man, I loved these Joe Biden memes back in the day. Never actually saw this one before.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 20, 2021, 11:35:20 PM

OK, took me more than a sec. I tried to refresh. LOL. You can't blame me, I mean when was the last time you used it? 15 years ago?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

Internet Explorer, or whatever they're calling it now, has only one function: Looking up and downloading better browsers.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Sorginak

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 22, 2021, 02:59:34 AM
OK, took me more than a sec. I tried to refresh. LOL. You can't blame me, I mean when was the last time you used it? 15 years ago?

I did the same. xD

Hydra009

Hydra009

Just don't bring it up around him or he'll stab you.

Hydra009

I just think it's neat!  Nothing nefarious going on at all!

Gawdzilla Sama

Nothing weird about a religion who has  major player was changed into a horse, had sex with a horse, and gave birth to a horse. That's why it's called "Horse Mythology", you lot constantly get that wrong.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The equivalent of cauliflower buffalo wings.

drunkenshoe

That's hillarious! :lol:

E: I googled 'cauliflower buffalo wings'. I'm still confused. That can't taste 'cauliflower' with all that.