News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

In the "It's funny 'cause it's true" category...

GSOgymrat

The largest iceberg in the world just broke off from Antarctica

A massive slab of ice, roughly the shape of Manhattan but more than 70 times larger, has sheared off from Antarctica and floated into the Weddell Sea. It is now the largest iceberg in the world, the European Space Agency (ESA) said.

Newly-calved iceberg A-76 was captured by satellites by the Copernicus Sentinel-1 mission, ESA said Wednesday. The space agency said that the surface area of the iceberg is 1,668 square miles, measuring 106 miles long and 15 miles wide. ...

Hydra009

It's very disconcerting that it was tethered as if it were alive.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 23, 2021, 09:54:00 PM
It's very disconcerting that it was tethered as if it were alive.
I imagine that was a bit of fun partially. But "secure your load!" or you'll be on Ridiculousness.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 24, 2021, 09:22:46 AM
I imagine that was a bit of fun partially. But "secure your load!" or you'll be on Ridiculousness.
It physically hurts me that I know the show that you're referring to.  (In my defense, I was at a hotel and someone else had the remote)  My friends and I have been commenting on Youtube videos since 2006, we're actually engaging and somewhat funny, and we don't have to do coke between takes to make it passable.  Where's my money?!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 24, 2021, 01:26:38 PM
It physically hurts me that I know the show that you're referring to.  (In my defense, I was at a hotel and someone else had the remote)  My friends and I have been commenting on Youtube videos since 2006, we're actually engaging and somewhat funny, and we don't have to do coke between takes to make it passable.  Where's my money?!
I leave it on at night when I go to bed, so when I wake up I have something uncomplicated to ignore.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GSOgymrat

My husband puts on Ridiculousness and I have to leave the room. I can't tune out Chanel West's dolphin laugh.

https://youtu.be/DGwzAGBv6Qk

Hydra009

One speed bump away from a big surprise.

Gawdzilla Sama

West Coast Barbie is cheaper than crack.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur