News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Meanwhile...the most important topic of human culture...

"...No other topic on this website has been asked for that often, than the average size of a male genital. ..."

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 17, 2021, 10:34:40 AM
Meanwhile...the most important topic of human culture...

"...No other topic on this website has been asked for that often, than the average size of a male genital. ..."

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Well....I must say, I am highly offended at myself.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Well, no wonder I was a hit with the ladies.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Conservatives: "We hate cancel culture! We are being oppressed!!!"

Also Conservatives:

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Weird how they people who bought into McCarthyism are now complaining about getting cancelled lol.

Edit - remember the furor about the Dixie Chicks?  Or the time they tried to get Sean Gunn fired or Stephen Colbert fired?

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 17, 2021, 07:03:44 PM
Weird how they people who bought into McCarthyism are now complaining about getting cancelled lol.

Edit - remember the furor about the Dixie Chicks?  Or the time they tried to get Sean Gunn fired or Stephen Colbert fired?

Yep.

Projection is the single, unifying defining feature of Republicans/Conservatives, from working poor voter to inside trader Senator, imo. They might have slightly different ideological beliefs or be Republican for different motives... but projecting their flaws on others is something every one of them does regardless of their socio-economic-political standing.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on February 17, 2021, 08:01:26 PM
Yep.

Projection is the single, unifying defining feature of Republicans/Conservatives, from working poor voter to inside trader Senator, imo. They might have slightly different ideological beliefs or be Republican for different motives... but projecting their flaws on others is something every one of them does regardless of their socio-economic-political standing.
No like button, so----!!!! Yep, yep, yep. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GSOgymrat

"We have found they make decisions on emotions, not logic."

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on February 17, 2021, 06:58:59 PM

Also Conservatives:

Considering the natural amount of conservatives in any field that requires reasoning, logic and reading comprehension skills, now I'm curious about the job. I have better reading comprehension skills in English than some of those senators.   

Is that 'Superior' remark a some sort of a euphemism for 'divine'?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on February 17, 2021, 06:58:59 PM

Also Conservatives:

Yeah, stupid Liberals and their...what do they call it? Empathy? Better to make decisions based on willful ignorance and bad statistics, like Conservatives do!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

In case you're missing the context, Ted Cruz took his family on a vacation during a statewide crisis in Texas, where many people are stuck without power or water during a very unusually cold week. He's been taking a lot of flack for that. Personally, I don't really think it was that big of a deal. He wasn't gone very long, and it's not like the guy is going to do any good for us here anyway. Doubt he or the governor will do anything to make things better, much less prevent this from happening again. Still, I found this whole situation hilarious. Any reason to shit on Cruz, I'm up for. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman