Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sal1981

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 26, 2020, 12:26:34 PM
She likes five year olds?
Is it really pedophilia when the biological body is 25 years old?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 26, 2020, 12:28:24 PM
Is it really pedophilia when the biological body is 25 years old?
Effectively, yes.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

This was going around in the high days of the pandemic. I don't know if it was posted before but it is kind of horrifying,lol.

Quote-----------------From an anonymous UPS delivery driver:

There are 5 types of customers during The 'Rona:

1) Steve:
He has been waiting for this moment his whole life. He has been drinking boilermakers since 10 a.m. in his recliner and his AR is within arm's reach. He has 6 months' provisions in the basement and a bugout bag due west, buried in the woods. Steve demands a handshake as I give him his package. He’s sizing me up as I deliver his ammo.
Steve will survive this, and he will kill you if he needs to.

2) Brad:
He is standing at his window wearing skinny jeans and a Patagonia t-shirt. He is mad because there were no organic tomatoes at Whole Foods today. He points at the ground where he has taped a 6-ft no-go zone line from his porch. I leave his case of Fuji water, organic granola bites, and his new “Bernie Bro” hat at the tape.
Brad will not survive.
Steve will probably eat him.

3) Nancy:
She has sprayed everything with thieves oil. Bought all the Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, meat, and bread from the local grocery chain. She has quarantined her kids and sprays them with a mixture of thieves, lavender, & mint essential oils daily. She has posted every link known to man about The 'Rona on her social media. She will spray you if you break the 6-ft rule. I will leave her yet another case of toilet paper.
She will last longer than Brad, but not as long as Steve.

4) Karen:
She has called everybody and read them the latest news on The 'Rona. She asked for the manager at Food Lion, Walmart, Publix, McDonalds, Chik-Fil-A, and Vons, all before noon, demanding more toilet paper. Karen’s kids are currently faking The 'Rona to avoid her. I’m delivering “Hello Kitchen” to her.
Karen will not survive much longer than Brad.

5) Mary:
Is sitting in the swing watching her kids have a water balloon fight in the front yard as she is on her fourth glass of wine. She went to the store and bought 2 cases of pop tarts, 6 boxes of cereal, 8 bags of pizza rolls, and a 6-pack of toilet paper. There is a playlist of Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, and Post Malone playing in the background. I’m bringing her second shipment of 15 bottles of wine in 3 days.

Mary will survive, and marry Steve.
Together they will repopulate the earth.

May God have mercy on us all
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers