Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 23, 2020, 09:16:17 AM

Stiff upper lip =/= porridge brain

yeeeeee.... my mums for that kind of belief/attitude 'we survived the blitz so its all good'. Its really not the same thing, with the blitz you could see the enemy coming from afar and get to shelter, homes might have been destroyed but at least once the enemy passed by you were safe to come out again.

This is doing everything you can to avoid contact from the invisible killer that could get to anyone, and kill the most vulnerable. In the blitz you could be a raving lunatic in the streets, but you might avoid the bombs, today if your a raving lunatic in the streets, your do all that, then head home and kill your grandparents for it.

I'm diabetic, and my mothers in her late 70s, so I've doing everything to keep both of us away from this, same goes for my brother and his family.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

WTF.

Actually, never mind, been too long since "funny" was here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Baruch

If you need a professor to explain a joke ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

I don't. Bad jokes don't need explanations.
PZ Myers