News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

This made me sad at first, but then it hit me, inspiration!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

The Hoey Bible is good for rolling doobies. Waste of paper in the loo.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on March 16, 2020, 03:36:00 PM

Uhm...

Did no one else notice that the title page is in the MIDDLE OF THE BOOK?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 16, 2020, 04:56:57 PM
The Hoey Bible is good for rolling doobies. Waste of paper in the loo.
Back in the day, it was the middle pages of the (the yellow ones) Sears and Roebuck catalog--not the slickly ones.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

And we add this to "no holy water", lightning rods, liability insurance, locks on the doors...
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?  Because she was in Italy just before the quarantine and likely is a carrier...