News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I wonder if that was Lindsey Graham? Probably not - too smart.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

"It hasn't been the same since they flew those airplanes into it."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

That was only after Godzilla climbed up on it.
God Not Found

Munch

I didn't know America counted as an empire.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 21, 2020, 04:19:24 PM

We are your Gypsy doppelgänger.  Like in a horror movie, we moved into your house and displaced the owner (Yanks with British war brides).  Y'all been a cuck for 80 years.  But you may have recently found your forgotten gonads.  Hold out 10 days plus 11 months, and we will give you back the keys.

"We all laughed when the Yanks came to Hong Kong on the way to Manila Bay.  Thought the Spanish would thrash them." ... that put a "fish and chips" on Admiral Dewey's shoulder.  Few years later we all worked together at the Foreign Legation in Peking, beating off the Boxers.  Only time there was an EU army (with American and Japanese additions).  Daddy Britain kept us in apprenticeship for nearly 50 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEaUGiiw2Tg

Only one US sailor died ... from heat prostration, shoveling coal in the engine room of the USS Olympia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHvQqnJb73g
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Not ALL of America, just one state.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

We were allowed to bring our long guns to school only if we were in shop making new stocks for them. That ended about 1980 when some kid decided to use his to hold the principle hostage. My brother who was a detective at the time snuck in and was able to disarm the kid and nobody got hurt. He got a nice little medal for that. A few years later he got fired because he called the owner of the hardware store at 3 am to tell him he was sitting inside the store eating a ice cream bar. Wanted to show the guy how easy it was to get in and why his immense stock of guns were at risk.
Didn’t get fired for showing  the guy how to protect his store, got fired for eating the ice cream bar.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Knew a HS chemistry teacher who had a story about a chemistry student, who was able to make nitro glycerine.  The teacher "recovered" the contraband and spent an evening detonating it one drop at a time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Should just have donated it to Mythbusters, they love to blow stuff up!
God Not Found

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

I can't get that image on one screen. WTF
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Depends on which definition you use, but there are several recognized definitions that we would definitely qualify as one under... some of them could be used to only refer to the States as well, given how many of us were forced into the Union without necessarily our own consent and our historically different languages, dialects, cultures and histories.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 24, 2020, 04:40:03 PM
Depends on which definition you use, but there are several recognized definitions that we would definitely qualify as one under... some of them could be used to only refer to the States as well, given how many of us were forced into the Union without necessarily our own consent and our historically different languages, dialects, cultures and histories.

I would be happy if New York began a new campaign to pacify the W Coast ;-)  Bad as the South circa 1860, concerning nullification of Federal law!  Actually, NYC and Denver have been served notice by ICE, that their mayors will be charged in Federal court, if they don't give up illegal aliens held in their own jails, as required by law.  If the Federal court agrees, and they defy the Federal court, then the mayors will go to jail.  I would be happy to see both of those cities, maybe all cities in the US, undergo Reconstruction with Federal troops.  The Dems make this necessary at least once every 100 years ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on January 24, 2020, 04:40:03 PM

It takes a full blown quibble-thon to qualify the US as an Empire.
PZ Myers