Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 16, 2020, 12:20:51 AM

I hadn't seen that one yet.  But, really, everybody loves Yosemite!  Ever been there??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 16, 2020, 01:25:02 PM
Yellowstone's even better.
I agree.  But Yellowstone is so much bigger.  Both are worth going out of one's way to see.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

I've been to both, and Glacier, as well. They're all amazing. At least Yosemite isn't like to blow up any time soon...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Leftists busy digging into Old Faithful, to trigger eruption.  USA must die!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Chapter 1:  How to flip churches

Chapter 2:  repurposing priestly mansions (remember: clearing out the sex dungeons is time critical!)

Chapter 3:  Sell or hoard gold?

Chapter 4:  Go south, young man!  Bible belt states - few people, lots of abandoned walmarts and gun stores

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

^ That's been going on for a while now.  Hopefully, Gamestop shutters completely.

I will never understand why they stayed in business as long as they did - especially in the age of digital downloads.  I mean, they sold used games at barely discounted prices - bizarrely, sometimes more than new prices - they heavily engaged in Satan's usury (preordering), paid pennies on the dollar for used games which are then sell it for almost ten times what they paid, told to outright lie to the customer about what's in stock, etc.

They're like pawn shops owned by Gordon Gekko and managed by Dolores Umbridge.  It is utterly mystifying that anyone walks into those stores with any expectations other than being swindled, lied to, and possibly buggered.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 17, 2020, 11:21:20 PM
^ That's been going on for a while now.  Hopefully, Gamestop shutters completely.

I will never understand why they stayed in business as long as they did - especially in the age of digital downloads.  I mean, they sold used games at barely discounted prices - bizarrely, sometimes more than new prices - they heavily engaged in Satan's usury (preordering), paid pennies on the dollar for used games which are then sell it for almost ten times what they paid, told to outright lie to the customer about what's in stock, etc.

They're like pawn shops owned by Gordon Gekko and managed by Dolores Umbridge.  It is utterly mystifying that anyone walks into those stores with any expectations other than being swindled, lied to, and possibly buggered.

I remember preordering Pokémon Emerald Version at a GameStop. They asked me if I wanted to pay for it now or when I picked it up. They highly encouraged the former. I did so. When I picked up my game, they told me they overcharged me and offered in-store credits to reimburse me. My mom, who was there with me both times, said she recognized that evil marketing trick, but she chose to wait until after I'd already been swindled and was on the way home to speak up for some reason.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers