News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 29, 2019, 03:01:00 PM
Never understood why the Machines didn't use cows. I know why the Wachowskis didn't, money. But the Machines are smarter than those brothers.

It wasn't just about energy. The humans were a threat. They tried to destroy the machines by blotting out the sun, their main source of energy.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 01, 2019, 05:07:58 PM
It wasn't just about energy. The humans were a threat. They tried to destroy the machines by blotting out the sun, their main source of energy.
Then kill the fuckers. Don't farm them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

aitm

Many people don't realize this....but in a cows mind, they are part of a matrix where they are being kept alive to produce milk....we are just illusions of their program.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: aitm on December 03, 2019, 08:49:34 AM
Many people don't realize this....but in a cows mind, they are part of a matrix where they are being kept alive to produce milk....we are just illusions of their program.

And here I thought we were all just created by the mosquito god as a foodsource for it's chosen people.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 04, 2019, 01:38:36 AM
And here I thought we were all just created by the mosquito god as a foodsource for it's chosen people.

West Nile ... like an Egyptian! (courtesy of world trade, about 10 years ago this kind of fever, courtesy of Egyptian mosquitos, made it to my state.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Well, I'm not up to date. Is the Whiney Spidey going to do more MCU?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers