News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

You really are out of touch with history.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 17, 2019, 11:25:12 PM

Funny thing is, that bizarre and creepy poem from the steamboat scene is one of the few bits of original Dahl text to make it into the movie... I still remember seeing that in the theater at age 7 or 8 and being deeply creeped out.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

These are the people who look down the barrel of gun to see if it's loaded. With their finger on the trigger.
PZ Myers

Baruch

5G comm towers are dangerous to your health.  But I don't plan on standing next to one.  The idea that hand held cell phones radiate you brain, does explain the last 30 years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

^ What happens when your fighter/ranger picks up a level in bard.

Hydra009

We captured that moment.  We run it on a loop through Simple Rick's mind. And the chemical it makes his brain secrete goes into every Simple Rick's Simple wafer cookie.

Come home to the impossible flavor of your own completion. Come home to Simple Rick's.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2019, 06:47:47 AM

We captured that moment.  We run it on a loop through Simple Rick's mind. And the chemical it makes his brain secrete goes into every Simple Rick's Simple wafer cookie.

Come home to the impossible flavor of your own completion. Come home to Simple Rick's.

Why don't they try...I don't know...putting the cows outside?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

The cows only see the sides of the goggles, at best.
PZ Myers