News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2019, 06:12:59 PM
You never know about hybrids.  That's why they tend to die off.  That Worf existed meant his parents were able to nuture him,  Maybe his baby-bottle has really rugged nipples.  Or he had no teeth.

He had Klingon parents, killed in a Romulan attack.  Humans were his step parents.  He wasn't a biological hybrid.

I saw a Klingon woman smile once, lots of teeth.  I would suspect Klingon babies too.  I had teeth when I was born.  Kplah!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Jacob and Esau didn't fight, did they? Jacob just screwed Esau out of his rightful inheritance - just the godly, pious kind of man God would choose as a Patriarch.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 12, 2019, 01:28:37 PM
Jacob and Esau didn't fight, did they? Jacob just screwed Esau out of his rightful inheritance - just the godly, pious kind of man God would choose as a Patriarch.

They fought in the womb.  They nearly fought when Jacob and family returned from Haran.  Abel and Cain fought, namely Cain murdered, but Abel never knew what hit him.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

So it turns out that the mass-murdering monster isn't much of a role model.  Who'dathunkit!

Unbeliever

I wonder if Pennywise like catsup on his children?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 12, 2019, 08:00:25 PM

So it turns out that the mass-murdering monster isn't much of a role model.  Who'dathunkit!

Just came across this myself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DzQb8AquLSk

FFS, it was in the book, that a young gay guy was killed off.

They also made the relationship between the characters Richie and Eddie was more then just best friends but now richie was secretly gay for Eddie, but Eddie was meant to die in the book.

Also the character Mike, while I've not read though the novel, in the TV movie Mike is stabbed by Henry bowers and left in hospital unable to join the losers club against pennywise, while in this adaptation he isn't stabbed, and joins them.

Sjws bitching when they stick to the source material. Sjws bitching when they change the source material. Sjws not even acknowledging a progressive change when it happens.

Also these people making horror monsters like pennywise or the babadook into gay icons, wtfs wrong with these people? The movie the babadook didn't even have gay characters in it, and the monster was just the manifestation of the main characters grief from the death of her husband, so what does any of that have to do with queer representation?

What's next, will they make Freddy Krueger, a child murderer and possible rapist, into a gay icon?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Thing that makes me laugh most about this, when in 2017, the people who tried to push pennywise as a gay icon, where they completely unaware of the books story back then? The book that's been out for decades?

It's like black lives matter finding out how marvels punisher was black for a time in the 80s, and then act outraged to find out he turned white again.

And yeah, it was as cringy as you might expect

Munch

I kiss my boyfriends mouth and belly button. Guess I know why now

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 14, 2019, 10:04:40 AM
I kiss my boyfriends mouth and belly button. Guess I know why now

You didn't mention ... but that is TMI.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.