News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

That's the thing you don't get. Nobody can't put a philosophical spin on history. For someone who supposedly hates partizanship history you are drowning in it.

Ottomans have never been successful. Invading around is not success. Haven't you learned yet what happens to empires? You are watching the one you live in going down. Trump will win the second term. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 07, 2019, 12:02:25 PM
That's the thing you don't get. Nobody can't put a philosophical spin on history. For someone who supposedly hates partizanship history you are drowning in it.

Ottomans have never been successful. Invading around is not success. Haven't you learned yet what happens to empires? You are watching the one you live in going down. Trump will win the second term.

Mostly rhetoric on my part.  I don't control the fate of mankind, yet ;-)  Are you a self hating Ottoman?  History is like the game Risk.  They were successful 1200-1900, with a couple reverses.  Not a bad record.  So eventually empires fall?  Aww ... so do republics and anarchies.  When Ottomans believed in themselves, they were Alpha-males ... I could at least respect them.  The harem thing, the kill all your brothers thing  ... not so much.  Ottomans should resume invading SE Europe, including Cyprus and Greece.  Kill some Russians and other Slavs.  Kill some Iranians while you are at it.  Take Iraq and Saudi Arabia.  Leave N Africa alone, nothing worthwhile there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 07, 2019, 01:32:32 PM
Mostly rhetoric on my part.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

"Rhetoric" does not mean "pure bullshit."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 07, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

"Rhetoric" does not mean "pure bullshit."

Political discourse = pure bullshit
D party discourse is political discourse ...

Therefore D party discourse is pure bullshit.

Yes, I have a perfectly logical and concise definition.  Stick that up your Funk & Wagnals.

Rhetoric - not my real position, just shadow boxing with the Shadows (Babylon Five).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 07, 2019, 01:32:32 PM
Mostly rhetoric on my part.  I don't control the fate of mankind, yet ;-)  Are you a self hating Ottoman?  History is like the game Risk.  They were successful 1200-1900, with a couple reverses.  Not a bad record.  So eventually empires fall?  Aww ... so do republics and anarchies.  When Ottomans believed in themselves, they were Alpha-males ... I could at least respect them.  The harem thing, the kill all your brothers thing  ... not so much.  Ottomans should resume invading SE Europe, including Cyprus and Greece.  Kill some Russians and other Slavs.  Kill some Iranians while you are at it.  Take Iraq and Saudi Arabia.  Leave N Africa alone, nothing worthwhile there.

Self hating? I am not Ottoman. I was born in Turkey in 1976, which was founded by Turkish people who ended the Ottoman Empire and the Caliphate. Isn't that a better alfa move?

Why don't you like 'kill all your brothers' thing? It's about not letting the Empire get divided and fall into chaos...and perish? Alfa?

Why do you keep typing 'kill that and kill this'?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

This page is lacking the funny and pictures.

Let's do something about that.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 07, 2019, 02:52:17 PM
Self hating? I am not Ottoman. I was born in Turkey in 1976, which was founded by Turkish people who ended the Ottoman Empire and the Caliphate. Isn't that a better alfa move?

Why don't you like 'kill all your brothers' thing? It's about not letting the Empire get divided and fall into chaos...and perish? Alfa?

Why do you keep typing 'kill that and kill this'?

Yes.  Jefferson Davis did nothing wrong - because I am American.  The Sublime Port did nothing wrong - because you are whatever.  Women hate men.  Alpha males need to conquer them the old fashioned way.  BTW - I am not an alpha male.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 07, 2019, 06:54:43 PM
Yes.  Jefferson Davis did nothing wrong - because I am American.  The Sublime Port did nothing wrong - because you are whatever.  Women hate men.  Alpha males need to conquer them the old fashioned way.  BTW - I am not an alpha male.

Oh ffs, alfa male, alfa male...yap yap...what alfa male in 21st century?! Alfa male is an extremely dangerous, sexually violent, physically superior, biggest male of its species. It kills other males, females, offspring...anything to dominate. Highly territorial. Thank fuck, there are very few of them.   

For a moment let's imagine a world like in your fantasy. If majority of men tried and succeed acting like alfa males now, in the original sense of the word, we wouldn't have a society and social life as we know it, everything would collapse. There wouldn't be women and children on streets. They would kill other males and each other and the rest would get systematically killed by armed forces because of the general threats they pose.

So there are no old fashioned way of 'conquering' anything. We arrived to this point because, it doesn't work. 

What people keep calling 'alfa male' today is actually a fantasy of a man who can fuck tons of women without any responsibility. It's what we call a player, a dog in the modern world. He is NOT an 'alfa male'. He doesn't need to be an 'alfa male' to do that in modern society. Not to mention there are women who live their lives in the same style in the modern society, so odds are even better for them.

There is only one possible type of 'alfa male' who has a chance in modern society and he is the most intelligent, talented male. He doesn't need to be big or physically powerful, sexually agressive either. Why would he need to 'conquer' women in old fashioned way? Women will choose him anyway. Actually, he will be the first choice today. But that is not the 'alfa male' anyway.     

Women don't hate men, they feel whatever men feel for them. It's the gender roles in society that shapes the different expressions of both. If you have to deal with a bigger and more powerful animal than yourself, you use other means to deal with it according to the time and circumstances available. That's what women have always done.   

Baruch

It is harridans like you, since Pharaoh Hatshepsut ... who have destroyed civilization.  Without a few alpha males (Pharaoh Thutmose III who followed Pharaoh Hatshepsut) and alpha females (who are trophy wives for alpha males), we would be cattle, not just voters.  The betas are the herbivores.

Feminist females are even more delusional than feminist males (gender traitors).  On the other hand, I don't care if humanity survives.  It looks like it would be better if we don't.  In which case your fancy policies are moot.

There are three kinds of women today:
1. Hates all men
2. Hates all women
3. Hates both

This is why, for decades now, discriminating men seek mates outside of the US/UK etc ... say Russian women.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2019, 05:23:53 PM
I never knew vomit could be typeset...

Really?  Usually that would lead to lead poisoning (type has lead in it).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.