News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

The best guards remember to hide the door key under the welcome mat, so they can remember where they put it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Time is relative?  So you are a son of Chronos?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2019, 05:15:24 PM
Time is relative?  So you are a son on Chronos?

Not even Einstein.  I fumble and struggle.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2019, 04:45:35 PM
Its 4:45 pm here now after 18 hours online.  So?

Time is relative... ;)
Please don't make me explain it...><

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2019, 07:28:30 PM
Please don't make me explain it...><

So M= E/C2

And matter equals energy divided by  the speed of light squared.  Fun...

Hydra009

The joke is having weird idle thoughts late at night, like puzzling over a throwaway joke from a movie where a marauding army of barbarians claims that "meat is back on the menu" when it's incredibly unlikely that they would have menus or understand the concept of a menu, especially since that implies literacy.

There.  Now the joke has been vivisected, hopefully imparting some level of understanding.  RIP joke.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2019, 10:08:05 PM
The joke is having weird idle thoughts late at night, like puzzling over a throwaway joke from a movie where a marauding army of barbarians claims that "meat is back on the menu" when it's incredibly unlikely that they would have menus or understand the concept of a menu, especially since that implies literacy.

There.  Now the joke has been vivisected, hopefully imparting some level of understanding.  RIP joke.
But not explaining in-jokes is rude.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 21, 2019, 06:46:22 AM
But not explaining in-jokes is rude.
I can't do all the work.  I'm expecting a certain baseline level of awareness/famiarity.  A small percentage of the audience may not have that, but it's not on the comedian to drop everything for them and effectively kill his own joke just so the dummies in the audience can "get it".

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 21, 2019, 06:55:32 AM
I can't do all the work.  I'm expecting a certain baseline level of awareness/famiarity. 
Well, welcome to the Internet.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2019, 10:08:05 PM

Humor must be taken seriously - jokes are no laughing matter!

:-P
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman