News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

[Jedi mind trick] *These aren't the timelines you're looking for...*[/Jedi mind trick]
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 15, 2019, 01:24:21 PM
[Jedi mind trick] *These aren't the timelines you're looking for...*[/Jedi mind trick]

[Sith mind fuckery] *Everything will forever smell of farts...* [/Sith mind fuckery]
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

This is because of the re-popularization of UFO stories.  Don't know why the Dark State is doing this meme again.  Further distraction of the monkey brains?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

That's a joke isn't it? Just humour as usual?

Bcause there is a lot of really stupid, armed, physically fit American youth who are completely cut out of reality and will try to get in to a military research fascility thinking it is a UFO base, which would get them detained, shot or worse.   

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 16, 2019, 05:00:45 AM

Bcause there is a lot of really stupid, armed, physically fit American youth who are completely cut out of reality and will try to get in to a military research fascility thinking it is a UFO base, which would get them detained, shot or worse.

It is the cumulative effect of fluoride in the water and in the toothpaste, I'm tellin' yah!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 16, 2019, 05:00:45 AM

Most people aren't serious and don't intend on entering.  However, there has been an uptick in  booked flights near there on September, which is a pretty strange coincidence.

Of course, I don't think these people stand any chance, especially after warning of their visit.  Expect barricades and traffic stops, which will turn back or bottleneck traffic.  And anybody hoofing it will probably meet an armed guard in person and either be sent packing or get arrested.

The logic of "they can't stop all of us" is horribly flawed.  Hell, the miltary could park a humvee with an active denial system on it and absolutely no one would be able to walk by.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kzG4oEutPbA

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 16, 2019, 08:21:03 AM
However, there has been an uptick in  booked flights near there on September, which is a pretty strange coincidence.

Oh I see. Couple of days ago, I have seen a topic about a group of American people planning to do this very thing in a Turkish social media platform. Then I realised this thing is going on around a bit too much these days and then saw it here. I think that post was about thousands of people. I dismissed it, thinking people here is making it a big issue and well it is extremely stupid?

QuoteThe logic of "they can't stop all of us" is horribly flawed.  Hell, the miltary could park a humvee with an active denial system on it and absolutely no one would be able to walk by.

Yes, exactly. It's also mostly a Western belief. A delusion of Western constiutional tradition perhaps? Youngsters are always a bit naive about that stuff.

Somebody -other than federal prison- should tell these people that these facilities are not covered by constitutional rights -in any country- doesn't matter what is on the paper of what information act and yes they will shoot them as a last resort, but it wouldn't get there. Plastic bullets I am thinking as the worst out come and they will send them packing as you said.

Is it me or there is a paradigm shift concerning our good old concept of natural selection? I mean, why would anyone want to fuck with a military facility that has had a special kind of 'keep out' on its door for this long for something as stupid as this and with the US army no less. Myeh.   

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 16, 2019, 06:29:37 AM
analy probed

LOL. Could even be the best result concerning other possibilities. If they get arrested that would look far more worse on their record than the silliness it actually is.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 16, 2019, 11:58:56 AM
LOL. Could even be the best result concerning other possibilities. If they get arrested that would look far more worse on their record than the silliness it actually is.

Has anybody thought that this is a false flag, for testing all this anti-public military technology?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on July 16, 2019, 12:19:36 PM
Has anybody thought that this is a false flag, for testing all this anti-public military technology?

What kind of a testing they need against civilians?