News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 07, 2019, 10:12:22 PM
We're just stuff sitting on other stuff hurtling through space.

You need to stuff it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Ya gotta treat those non-fans well otherwise they won't buy all the non-tickets.

Gawdzilla Sama

Some of those people weren't born when Tony Stark got blown up.

The first time.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 09, 2019, 12:58:12 PM
Some of those people weren't born when Tony Stark got blown up.
I wasn't born when Foundation was first printed, but I didn't start with Foundation and Earth with the expectation that the previous 4 books would be fully explained there.

Hydra009

You could make a religion out of this!

Hydra009

If we knock out 100 endings a night, it'll only take about 384 years.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

related story, I snuck in my small shoulder bag a drinks bottle and some sweets for end game, but wanted something else to munch on over the three hours, so brought a small popcorn. it cost me nearly £7.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 09, 2019, 01:03:10 PM
I wasn't born when Foundation was first printed, but I didn't start with Foundation and Earth with the expectation that the previous 4 books would be fully explained there.
We agree then.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Facts VS alternative facts.  Teach the controversy!

Baruch

Controversy is what brings the eyes to see the advertisements, that pay for your media.

If any remaining terrorists at Guantanamo are guilty, kill them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Munch on May 10, 2019, 09:20:14 PM

related story, I snuck in my small shoulder bag a drinks bottle and some sweets for end game, but wanted something else to munch on over the three hours, so brought a small popcorn. it cost me nearly £7.

It is much worse in here. 2 thin cokes and a bucket of popcorn is 27. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp