News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 24, 2019, 08:51:43 PM
Canada geese will fuck you up.
My whole life, I've called them Canadian geese only to find out that's wrong.

Also, I can't tell them apart from Cackling geese and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.  *same picture meme*

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 24, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

Also, I can't tell them apart from Cackling geese and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.  *same picture meme*
Local TV station did a piece on those fuckers a few years ago. They were living at a pond in front of a prison. The talking head said "Canadian geese". When it aired their phone system melted down from the call volume. She had to apologize on air.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 25, 2019, 07:30:19 AM
Local TV station did a piece on those fuckers a few years ago. They were living at a pond in front of a prison. The talking head said "Canadian geese". When it aired their phone system melted down from the call volume. She had to apologize on air.

Only time MSM ever apologized? (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 24, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

Meh, the entire state of Michigan is with ya.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 24, 2019, 08:51:43 PM
Canada geese will fuck you up.
Once while golfing with some friends, my grandfather broadsided a Canada goose with a skulled tee shot.  It was declared a lost ball.  No one wanted to get near a Canada goose that pissed off.

Although he did later claim that meant he shot a birdie.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on April 25, 2019, 11:12:06 PM
Once while golfing with some friends, my grandfather broadsided a Canada goose with a skulled tee shot.  It was declared a lost ball.  No one wanted to get near a Canada goose that pissed off.

Although he did later claim that meant he shot a birdie.  :D
Here's your coat.
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 26, 2019, 07:45:41 AM
Here's your coat.
Swear to Bob it's true.  It was even in the local paper.  I am trying to find when; it was about 40 years ago, don't know if that particular edition of the Toledo Blade is in Google's newspaper collection.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Coincidentally to all that Boss Lady showed me a picture of female Peeler holding an adult swan.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

I think, all these comments about Canada goose explain why the only results are about heavy winter wear, when you type it into a search bar. I just wanted to look at the animal, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp