News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on December 14, 2018, 02:32:59 AM
Five Guys is a burger like my dad used to make.  But don't like their fries ... deep fried in peanut oil.

Fries must be double-fried
Preferably in oxen fat.

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

The fries will kill you faster than the burgers.  But what a way to go!! Arctic Circle!  Great fries.  Fudrucker.  Can't beat the memory of many trips to mom and dad's; 800 miles away--leave work on a Friday afternoon and drive all night.  .39 Mc Donalds.  Got 5 and munched all the way there. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GSOgymrat

Fast food burgers I like are Wendy's double and Smashburger.

There is a local place called Hops Burger Bar which has delicious specialty burgers.

Mike Cl

The best burgers still come off my grill--or our kitchen.  Not beat anywhere!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Wendy's Double is good, once in awhile.  The only thing I eat at McDonald's are the fish sandwiches.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 14, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
The fries will kill you faster than the burgers.  But what a way to go!! Arctic Circle!  Great fries.  Fudrucker.  Can't beat the memory of many trips to mom and dad's; 800 miles away--leave work on a Friday afternoon and drive all night.  .39 Mc Donalds.  Got 5 and munched all the way there. 
Love Fuddrucker's.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 13, 2018, 09:02:33 PM
Confession:  I've never been to either one and therefore don't have an opinion.

Yeah, me too. Never been to either, don't plan to go any time soon.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

From Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins:

Chiun: Do you know why Americans call it fast food?

[Remo shakes his head "no."]

Chiun: Because it speeds them on the way to the grave.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 14, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
Love Fuddrucker's.
Yeah, me too.  but there is not a hamburger ever made that is worth flying from CA to Baltimore to get one! :))

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 14, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
Yeah, me too.  but there is not a hamburger ever made that is worth flying from CA to Baltimore to get one! :))
I'll pick up at Lambert Field.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

The best fast food burgers around here come from Jack's. That's not Jack in the Box... It's a localish chain. The best restaurant burgers around here come from The Thirsty Turtle. It's a local bar and the burgers are awesome. If you're ever in Memphis try a burger from Huey's. There seems to be several of them in the Memphis area now, but the only locations I've tried are downtown and Cordova. 

World Famous Huey Burger.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Munch

How can it be great with pickle in it?

However, I can assess from looking at it how to make one. Toasted buns, tomato and lettuce, decent quality cheese slice. The mystery comes in the meat itself.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Munch on December 14, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
How can it be great with pickle in it?

However, I can assess from looking at it how to make one. Toasted buns, tomato and lettuce, decent quality cheese slice. The mystery comes in the meat itself.

Don't want pickles? Don't get pickles.

QuoteBEST BURGER IN MEMPHIS, TN
HUEY’S
The whole name is Huey’s Blues, Brews & Burgers. Their whole mandate in a nutshell. They have live bands afternoon and evening, have been awarded the “Best Beer Selection,” and have been winning “Best Burger” from Memphis Magazine since 1984. Their burgers are not flattened or disturbed during grilling, so they retain their juices until the first bite.

http://mavenofmemphis.com/2016/02/23-best-places-to-eat-in-memphis/
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Poison Tree

When I was at college in Lincoln NE I loved Don & Millie's. Apparently they are only in Lincoln and Omaha (even more localized than Runza). Simple, cheap, clean, fast. Burgers like my grandmother used to make. Great shakes.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide